Friday, June 27, 2008

Ethan's Gray Blanket Pictures

Starting with Ethan's first week, I've took a monthly picture of him in a diaper on our gray blanket to see the small changes that happen from month-to-month. I love how expressive he gets, the older he is. I saw this idea from my friend, Amy, who had a one-page collage layout of a random baby on an 81/2"x 11" sheet of paper at her house. If I were really photo savy, I'd find a way to overlap them on top of one another so they morph into one another, but as you parents know, we just don't have the time to devote to figuring that out, so here they are. Seems like I barely have time to blog anymore, but I will get a post up soon from Ethan's birthday party last weekend. It was a fun time and we're blessed with many friends and family who live close!

Ethan 1-week old!

Ethan 1-month

Ethan 2-months

Ethan 3-months

Ethan 4-months

Ethan 5-months

Ethan 6-months

Ethan 7-months

Ethan 8-months

Ethan 9-months

Ethan 10-months

Ethan 11-months

Ethan 12-months

1 comment:

amy luella said...

wow, janice...that turned out neat...ethan's 1 week reminds me of my first diaper shot of aurelia...her belly was "bloated"...i guess it didn't help that i had just finished feeding her, too...thanks for sharing the shots.