Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Growing, growing, growing

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed (Mackenzie and Ashleigh)

Me in February (5 months)

Me in March (6 1/2 months)

Rob and Ashleigh hanging out 03/25/07

It has been a while since my last posting and I guess between the nice spring-time weather we're having and watching another toddler in addition to my own keeps me really busy. As you can see from the two pictures I posted, the first taken February 18th and the second taken March 25th, I've grown quite a bit in the last month. I'm now almost 29 weeks along in my pregnancy and pretty convinced I'm having a boy, even though we aren't finding out. I have another ultrasound this Friday, so I'll also post an update after the appointment. We're praying that all goes well and that the kidneys are back to normal size. Thank you for all your prayers!

I'm going through the book of Psalms and happened upon my posted verse on Tuesday and was reminded that everyday with our children is a gift from the Lord. It's up to him how long he gives us with them. I got Ashleigh's picture taken on Monday by a Christian girl who is ex-military and had twin girls that were born a day before Ashleigh. They were taken away to be with the Lord after 4 hours and 9 hours and I asked her if it's hard to work with kids or twins Ashleigh's age. She said she learned a lot about life in Iraq and has peace about it - that everything happens for a reason. Amazing! It was the next day I re-read my verse and it spoke to me in a different kind of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your updates, Janice. I was looking for you in church today, but I must have just missed you. You "four" are in my prayers. With love...