Sunday, June 10, 2007

Waiting...

Ashleigh at 2 1/2 posing before church (5/13/07)

Ashleigh and me (at 36 weeks)


Ashleigh, Kenzie, and Hanna looking for eggs and feeding horses in the country (5/30)

Memorial Day at my sister's (37 weeks)

Ashleigh and me (at 38 weeks)

I'm sure many of you have been checking the website wondering whether I've had the baby yet. Well, we're still waiting with one week to go before the due date. The baby is due on Father's Day, which would be a great Father's Day gift! I've been pretty bad about updating the website, but will definitely post new baby pictures when he/she arrives.

I've been feeling well with minimal swelling, which is better than when I was pregnant with Ashleigh and had huge ankles. I feel like it could be any day now, especially as things are starting to progress and the baby is starting to make its way down to where it needs to go eventually. I'd like to have a natural birth without pain medications as we were designed to give birth, but we'll see how that goes. I've been reading up on natural childbirth and Rob and I have been practicing relaxation techniques and taking it much more seriously than we did with Ashleigh. Seems with her, I spent most of my time reading about pregnancy and just the time in our short childbirth class on the labor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures...love the updates...do i see ashleigh got bangs?=)...and i see you painted her toe nails!=) with love...