Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Halloween


We had our first Halloween with our daughter (well, it was actually the second if you count that Ashleigh was a week old on the first Halloween). We dressed her up as a dinosaur and went to a few of the neighbors houses. It's different experiencing Halloween as a parent, but fun to experience it again through the eyes of our little one. It was a pretty uneventful evening until later that night when she had a reaction to her flu shot earlier that day and got sick in her crib at four in the morning. Both my husband and I caught it later in the week as did Grandpa who watches her two days a week while I work. I've never done a web page or anything like that, so I thought I'd start a Blog and have a universal place to talk about what's going on in our lives, post some pictures, and just have some creative fun. She really did have fun, even if she was sick, you couldn't tell from these picts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Janice said...

Thanks! We miss you guys too and can't wait to see you and Hannah soon!

Janice