Monday, January 02, 2006

Our First Christmas...in our house





Christmas was wonderful this year. Went to Christmas Eve services with Rob's family and dressed Ashleigh up in the Christmas dress my mother-in-law made for her. We had my family over for brunch on Christmas Day and went out to Rob's family later for Christmas Dinner. Ashleigh definitely had fun too, and is starting to understand opening presents. She even got into opening the presents that weren't to her. We never got around to sending out Christmas cards this year as we've both been so busy and one of us seemed to always be sick (me, especially with around 4 times in two months). This past week has been nice as both Rob and I had vacation during the week between Christmas and New Years and all are healthy, so a break is just what we needed, I think!

No comments: