Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ethan's First Haircut

I took Ethan to Snip-Its earlier today for his first haircut and it came out great! Ashleigh even complemented him on how handsome he looked on the drive home. I love it when my kids are well mannered and considerate to one another! Here are some before, during, and after pictures.

Ethan in the chair before his first haircut

Ethan getting his haircut

All done! That wasn't so bad, right?

Ethan and I after the haircut

I'm slowly taking care of all the things I meant to do during the holidays, but let slide until after they were over. I guess it's a form of nesting, but I haven't gotten the big burst of energy that comes with it, so I'm still waiting and trying to be patient. This week, in addition to the haircut for Ethan, I also took Ashleigh into the dentist for her first real cleaning and X-rays appointment. She did fine, but we definitely need to do a better job of brushing her teeth and doing it twice a day!

These last few pictures are from a birthday party we went to a week ago at an indoor bouncy castle place. The kids loved it and I even jumped a little, but it didn't do a thing for putting me into labor or moving the baby down, but that's alright because I got some good exercise in the process.

Ethan watching Ashleigh jump


Ashleigh on the obstacle course

Ashleigh looking so precious!

Me this morning at 38+ weeks
Rob was at work, but Ashleigh is getting really good with a camera now

4 comments:

amy luella said...

love the last shot (nice job, ashleigh!=)). and ethan does look handsome with his hair cut. see you!

Karrie said...

Also terribly impressed with Ashleigh's photography skills, but really just wanted to say how cute Ethan looks with his haircut!:-)

Don't worry...won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks ADORABLE!! And so does your tummy! Can't wait to see the newest addition!

Janice said...

Thanks, everyone! I love digital cameras and pictures. It may take five shots to get the right one, but nothing wasted in the process. I'll post pictures soon after our new arrival!